Last updated: [October 11, 2019]
- What Types of Personal Information Do We Collect?
- How Do We Use Personal Information?
- How Do We Share Personal Information?
- 彩票平台代理How Do We Respond to ‘Do Not Track’ Signals?
- Your Privacy Choices
- California Privacy Rights
- Nevada Privacy Rights
- Legal Bases for Processing (EEA Individuals)
- 彩票平台代理EEA Individuals’ Rights
- International Users
- Children’s Privacy
- Change of Control
- How Do We Protect Personal Information?
- Policy Changes
- Contact Information
1. What Types of Personal Information Do We Collect?
Information You Give Us. You may give us information by making a purchase, signing up for an email newsletter, entering information through our online forms, software applications or surveys, or contacting us by phone, email or on our website for product information or customer service.
The categories of information include:
- Noritz product registration information, including model number, serial number, type of installation, date of installation and updates to your product;
- Personal information such as name, telephone number, email address and Noritz product registration information provided to us in relation to customer support or technical assistance;
- Personal information such as name, email address and password information provided to us in relation to our ProCard membership program, mobile software applications, and online website forms;
- Geolocation data provided to us in relation to finding an installer/distributor;
- Personal information such as name and email address provided to us in relation to contest registration and prize acceptance;
- Personal information such as name and email address provided to us in relation to subscribing to and receiving newsletters, alerts or other services from us;
- Commercial information such as name, billing address and payment card details (including card number, expiration date and security code), which is collected and stored by a third-party payment processor on our behalf;
- Social media information, such as social media handles, content and other data shared with us through third-party features that you use on our Site and other service (such as apps, tools, payment services, widgets and plug-ins offered by social media services like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube) or posted on social media pages (such as our social media page or other pages accessible to us); and
- Employment, professional, or education information, such as job title, job history, and schools attended when you apply for a position or work for us.
Information We Automatically Collect. Like many website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This includes Log Data, such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, domain name, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Sites that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics, and whether you reached our page via a social media or email campaign. This information may be collected via several technologies, including browser cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons, device identifiers, server logs, and other technologies. We also may receive your device’s geolocation and other information related to your location through GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi signals and other technologies. Your device may provide you with a notification when the Services attempt to collect your precise geolocation. We collect this information in the aggregate and do not associate this information with any user or computer.
Information We Collect From Third Parties. If you access our Sites through third parties (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Google), or if you share content from our Sites to a third party social media service, the third party service will send us certain information about you if the third party service and your account settings allow such sharing. The information we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the third-party service.
2. How Do We Use Personal Information?
We use your personal information as follows:
- To provide you with the products and services on our Site
- To share with third-party marketing partners to provide tailored advertising on our Site and other websites that you may visit
- To market our products and/or services to you
- To analyze Site usage and improve the services offered
- To provide you with employment opportunities
- For market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems
- For detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity
3. How Do We Share Personal Information?
Affiliates and Service Providers. We share your information with our third-party service providers and any subcontractors as required to offer you our products and services. For example, we use Robly and ActiveCampaign to send our email marketing campaigns and Stripe to process our customer payments.
Third Party Marketing and Advertising Organizations. We share your information with third party marketing and advertising partners to provide tailored advertising on our Sites and other websites that you may visit.
Third Party Links and Websites. Our website may contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any data to these websites.
Disclosures Required by Law.彩票平台代理 We may be required to disclose your data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements. We may be under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the protect the rights, property, or safety of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
4. How Do We Respond to ‘Do Not Track’ Signals?
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
5. Your Privacy Choices
Account Preferences: In the PROCard, Noritz Connect, or Nortiz Commercial app you can edit your profile preferences under your settings or app profiles. You can also edit your PROCard information by accessing your user through 彩票平台代理procard.daersai.com.
Marketing Opt-Out: 彩票平台代理You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can contact us at . You will continue to receive service-related messages concerning products and services you have purchased (unless we have indicated otherwise).
6. California Privacy Rights
彩票平台代理If you are a California consumer, you have the following rights:
- The right to know what personal information is being collected about you.
- The right to know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- The right to say no to the sale of personal information.
- The right to access your personal information.
- The right, in certain circumstances, to delete the information you have provided to us.
- The right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights, unless the difference in service and/or price is reasonably related to the value provided to the you by your personal information.
Request for Information. California consumers have the right to request, up to twice in a 12-month period, that a business that collects personal information about the consumer disclose to the consumer the information listed below for the preceding 12 months. We have the right to request verification of your identity for all requests for information.
- The categories of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
- The categories of personal information that the business sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
- The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
- The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
To make such a request, please call us at the following toll-free number 1-866-766-7489 or visit
Do Not Sell My Personal Information. California consumers have the right to opt out of the sale of the consumer’s personal information. To make such a request, please call us at the following toll-free number 1-866-766-7489 or visit www.daersai.com/privacy.
Third Party Marketing. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at
7. Nevada Privacy Rights
Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Nevada consumers have the right to opt out of the sale of the consumer’s personal information. We do not sell Nevada consumer’s personal information to third parties.
8. Legal Bases for Processing (EEA Individuals)
If you are from the European Economic Area, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information, we will process your personal data based on:
- The performance of your contract or to enter into the contract and to take action on your requests. For example, the processing of your orders for products or services offered by us.
- Our legitimate business interests. For example, fraud prevention, maintaining the security of our network and services, direct marketing, and improvement of our services.
- Compliance with a mandatory legal obligation. For example, accounting and tax requirements, which are subject to mandatary retention periods. We may also collect your personal information to record your requests to exercise your rights and to verify your identity for such requests.
- Consent you provide where we do not rely on another legal basis. Consent may be withdrawn at any time.
- In some limited cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements, as described above in “How Do We Share Personal Information?”
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided in the “Contact Information” section below.
9. EEA Individuals’ Rights
If you are from the European Economic Area, you have the right, under certain circumstances, to:
- Access your personal information;
- Correct inaccurate personal information;
- Request erasure of your personal information without undue delay;
- Request the restricted processing of your personal information;
- Request portability of the personal information that you have given us; and
- To object to the processing of your personal information.
If you are from the European Economic Area, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, under certain circumstances.
You may contact us at for more information, or to exercise your rights.
10. International Users
Any data that you provide to us may be accessed, shared or processed by our offices, located in the United States, and service providers located in the United States and abroad, if such data transfer is necessary for the specific purpose for which you submitted your data (such as the provision of goods or services under a written contract). This may entail a transfer of your personal information across international borders, including, but not limited to, transfers from within the European Economic Area (the “EEA”) to the United States. The data protections standards may differ and be lower than the standards enforced in your jurisdiction. We maintain appropriate safeguards as required by applicable law for any personal information transferred internationally, and as required by applicable law, will seek your consent prior to such transfers.
11. Children’s Privacy
This website is not directed at individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
13. Change of Control
We may choose to buy or sell assets and may share and/or transfer customer information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, your personal information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
14. How Do We Protect Personal Information?
彩票平台代理We use commercially reasonable efforts to protect personal information we obtain through the Site against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
15. Policy Changes
16. Contact Information
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
11160 Grace Avenue
Fountain Valley, CA 92708